JOIN EPT RECOVERY FOR A SOCIAL FUN-RIDE AS WE TAKE ON THE SCENIC MTB TRAILS OF THE STELLENBOSCH WINELANDS THIS SEPTEMBER FOR A GOOD CAUSE!
All proceeds from the rides will be channelled to the fundraising eﬀorts of the 2020 EPT Initiative charity drive. This year, the EPT Initiative will drive fundraising eﬀorts for the Wines2Whales Crèche Initiative, aimed at raising much-need resources and funds for the young children of Botivier, one of the small towns situated on the Wines2Whales MTB route, which our EPT Charity Ambassadors will be riding this year.
RIDE ALONGSIDE THE EPT CHARITY AMBASSADORS AS WE HIT THE STELLENBOSCH TRAILS FOR FUN RIDES ON SATURDAY MORNING, 26 SEPTEMBER, AND SUNDAY MORNING, 27 SEPTEMBER.
R750 PER PERSON, INCLUDES:
- Choice of a 30km or 50km ride on the Saturday & Sunday
- Trail permits
- Arrival coﬀee at Lanzerac pre-ride on the Saturday & Sunday
- 2 course lunch at Lanzerac post-ride on the Saturday
- Access to the auction at the lunch
- Exciting recovery goodie bag
MAKE A WEEKEND OF IT!
COMPLETE YOUR WEEKEND OF EXHILARATING RIDING WITH AN OVERNIGHT STAY AT LANZERAC.
Newly renovated and graciously restored, this truly iconic Winelands destination has extended an exclusive oﬀer to the EPT riders at the Lanzerac Hotel & Spa for both the Friday night and/or Saturday night.
R1475 PER PERSON SHARING PER NIGHT, INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in a classic king or twin room, including breakfast
- Select mini-bar, replenished once daily
- Complimentary premium wine tasting of 5 Lanzerac estate wines and a guided cellar tour, one per person per stay
- Complimentary use of the spa’s hydro facilities
- Complimentary transfer service between the Hotel and Stellenbosch town at set times
- Turn down service daily, including bottled water
- Wireless internet
- Stellenbosch Tourism 1% levy
UNLOCK YOUR RIDING SPIRT IN THE BEAUTIFUL STELLENBOSCH WINELANDS, ALL FOR A GOOD CAUSE!
DISCLAIMER: This is not an event. This is a social ride to maximize fundraising eﬀorts, adhering to Level 2 regulations and Covid-19 health and safety protocol.
All enquiries and bookings by 11 September. Please contact Jo-Anna Looms at email@example.com